Beautiful and decorative eighteenth and nineteenth century French antiques, country furniture and accessories:
● Fruitwood and oak furniture
● Painted furniture
● Chandeliers and candelabra
● Glass and ceramics
● Linens and soft furnishings
● Oils and watercolours
Interested in my buying adventures in France? Visit my blog: The Diary of a Brocanteuse.
- Oil on board by Frank Griffith
- Selection of French leather bound books
- Armchair upholstered in vintage hemp
- Pair of French carved wood capitals
- Gien stoneware dinner service
- Discoveries en route
- Green painted French shutters
- Oil on canvas by Homero Panagiotopulus
- Up in the attic.
- Bonne Route, Bonne Chance!